1030 Wien, Austria
Tel: 0043 1 714314911
Fax: 0043 1 714314911
NEFU President Scholarship Program for Outstanding Foreign Students
|NEFU President Scholarship Program|
for Outstanding Foreign Students
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals in good health and hold valid passport;
2. Education background required
a) Applicants for bachelors’ degree must have graduated at high school;
b) Applicants for master degree studies must have bachelor’s degree;
3. Language requirements:
a) For Chinese-taught programs, applicants majoring in science should pass HSK Test Level 4 or those majoring in arts should pass HSK Test Level 5.
b) For English-taught programs, bachelors should get no less than 6.0 in IELTS or 80 in TOEFL and graduate students should get no less than 6.5 in IELTS or 95 in TOEFL;
4. Excellent results in study;
5. The scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarship.
Applicants should submit 2 copies of application documents (in English or Chinese) to SIEE before April 30th.
1. Application Form for Northeast Forestry University Scholarship for Outstanding Foreign Students （Online application: https://nefu.17gz.org/）；
2. Notarized highest diploma;
3. Academic transcripts (notarized Chinese or English translations);
4. Two Recommendation Letters;
5. Study Plan or Research Proposal (no less than 800 words in English or Chinese);
6. Copy of valid passport;
7. HSK Certificates,TOEFL, IELTS or other English level certificates;
8. Published papers, awards or other documents;
9. Foreigner Physical Examination Form;
Note: The physical examinations must cover all of the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
10. Certificate of Clearance.
Ⅲ Scholarship Standard
The scholarship is open to self-financed international students who apply for the undergraduate or Master’s Programs. The scholarship period is one year and the award standard is as follows:
First-class: exempt from tuition fee, accommodation fee;
Second-class: exempt from tuition fee;
Third-class: 50% deduction of tuition fee.
School of International Education and Exchanges
Northeast Forestry University
Add: Northeast Forestry University, No.26 Hexing Road Xiangfang District, Harbin, P.R.China
Tel: +86-451-82192454 +86-451-82192452