1030 Wien, Austria
Tel: 0043 1 714314911
Fax: 0043 1 714314911
Chinese Government Scholarship Program for NEFU
|Chinese Government Scholarship Program|
In order to promote the mutual understanding, cooperation and exchanges in various fields between China and other countries, the Chinese government has set up a series of scholarship programs to sponsor international students, teachers and scholars to study and conduct research in Chinese universities. In 2013, Northeast Forestry university started to recruit CSC students. Welcome to Northeast Forestry University!
Applicants should apply through the official website of Chinese Scholarship Council and the School of International Education and Exchanges (hereinafter referred to as SIEE) of NEFU between November and March and post their application materials to SIEE .
★Influenced by the COVID-19 epidemic, international students abroad can do registration online and join online classes after admission.
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals in good health;
2. Education background required and age limit;
a) Applicants for master degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35;
b) Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40;
3. Language requirements:
a) For Chinese-taught programs, applicants should pass HSK Test Level 4；
b) For English-taught programs, applicants should get no less than 6.5 in IELTS or 95 in TOEFL；
4. Excellent results in study;
5. Applicants should have good ability in scientific research;
6. The scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarship.
Ⅲ Application Documents
The applicants must fill in and provide the following materials truly and correctly (in duplicate):
1. Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship;
Those who are available for online application shall fill in and print the application form after submitting online.
★The CSC Online Application System for Study in China is available at http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina
Please choose the Program Category Type B
NEFU Agency code: 10225
2. Applicants should log into https://nefu.17gz.org/, submit their applications and print NEFU application form.
3. Highest diploma (notarized photocopy);
If applicants are university students or already employed, they should provide pre-graduation certificate or employment certificate.
4. Transcripts (notarized photocopy in English or Chinese);
5. HSK Certificates (valid within 2 years) or English level certificates such as TOEFL or IELTS;
6. A study or research plan (no less than 800 words);
7. Two recommendation letters by professors or associate professors;
8. Passport copy;
9. Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form;
★The form is printed by the Chinese Health and Quarantine Department and is restricted to those who study in China for more than 6 months. The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. The medical examination result is generally valid for 6 months.
10. Certificate of Clearance.
Ⅳ Details of the Scholarship
1. Exempt from tuition fee and on-campus accommodation fee;
2. CNY 800 per year for Comprehensive Medical Insurance;
3. Monthly living allowance is granted to the students at the following rates (CNY Yuan per month):
Master’s degree candidate: CNY 3000 Yuan
Doctoral degree candidate: CNY 3500 Yuan
ⅤCategories of Applicants and Duration of Scholarship
Categories Duration of Major Studies Duration of Remedial Chinese Language Studies Duration of Scholarship
Master’s Degree 3 years 1 year 4-5 years
Doctoral Degree 4years 1 year 5-6 years
Northeast Forestry University
School of International Education and Exchanges
Add: No.59 Hexing Road, Xiangfang District, Harbin, Heilongjiang, P.R.China